One of the most important challenges in running a business is ensuring its compliance with data protection regulations. The provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR] are still unclear and raise many doubts.
We are ready to support you in auditing your GDPR procedures.
How can we help you?
- Reviewing existing documentation, i.e. adopted procedures, policies, instructions, document templates and registers, in order to verify their correctness in terms of formal and legal aspects (the so-called zero audit).
- Completing the documentation (e.g. incident register, register of personal data processing activities, crisis procedure – monitoring and response to incidents, CCTV regulations, procedures for cooperation with the supervisory authority and reporting violations).
- Thanks to cooperation with a technology partner, MDDP can also offer support you in auditing and adjusting IT solutions adopted in your company in terms of their security (among others, based on ISO 27000 series standards).
- Updating the existing documentation to ensure its compliance with GDPR regulations and relevant national legislation.
- ADDITIONALLY Conducting training sessions for employees and associates (up to 15 people per group).
What are the benefits involved?
- Organizing the circulation of information (including personal data) within the organization’s processes by ensuring the appropriate GDPR standard in the organization’s day-to-day operations;
- Providing mechanisms to effectively detect irregularities in personal data processing processes;
- Reducing the risk of having penalties imposed in case of an audit;
- Raising staff awareness in the area of confidential information protection, including personal data;
- Raising data protection standards positively influences the organisation’s image among customers and contractors.
|Auditing the organisation||approx. 12 working days|
|Updating documents||approx. 10 working days|
|Conducting trainings for employees and co-workers.||approx. 2 – 5 working days|
Conducting additional verification of changes in GDPR procedure in terms of AEO criteria
approx. 2 – 5 working days
*Assumed costs to be established on an individual basis