As long as your organisation meets the criteria of an obligated entity under the Act of 1 March 2018 anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing procedures [AML Act], our advice can include support in ensuring your organization’s compliance with the AML Act.
How can we help you?
- Conducting face-to-face meetings with the persons (Chief Operating Officer, Chief Accountant) responsible for the most important processes in your company regarding the financial operations taking place in the scope of your business.
- Developing internal procedures for the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Preparing and delivering a tool to conduct risk analysis in the current operations of your company.
- Providing training for your employees and associates, during which practical aspects of the AML Act and procedures adopted in your company will be addressed.
What are the benefits involved?
- Protecting your company’s financial system from illegal use;
- Ensuring compliance with the obligations under the AML Act;
- Minimizing the risk of having penalties imposed on your company in case of an audit;
- Improving the knowledge of your company’s personnel in the field of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing.
|Developing of internal procedure||approx. 15 working days|
|Risk analysis tool||approx. 5-7 working days|
|Conducting trainings for the staff||approx. 2-5 working days|
|Conducting additional verification of changes in AML procedure against AEO criteria||approx. 2-5 working days|
*Assumed costs to be established on an individual basis