Increasingly rapid technological development, EU strategy for green transition together with energy efficiency goals, and new trends in sustainability - are the main factors for the rapid growth of the renewable energy market in Poland. Rapid growth results in competition on the market, which forces investors to act faster, especially in terms of project financing.
The Polish Energy Finance Team provides not only efficient financing services, but also assistance in obtaining financing. Our Team combines banking and energy lawyers, ready to deliver clients one, complex advice.
By working closely with our overseas Osborne Clarke offices, we boast extensive expertise in the latest trends in the energy finance sector. We are always a step ahead, providing our clients with tailor-made solutions in the Polish market.
How can we help you?
- Preparation and negotiation of financing documents, security and (to some extent) project documents
- Supervision over the fulfilment of conditions precedent or subsequent conditions
- Assistance in the preparation of corporate approvals
- Conducting comprehensive due diligence of RES projects (photovoltaic power plants, wind power plants, biogas plants, electricity storage)
- Assistance in the preparation and submission of applications to the pledge register
- Assistance during the transaction depending on client's needs
- Assistance in preparing a term sheet for financing, if the client requires such assistance
- Legal advice on changing the terms of financing and the process of releasing existing collateral
What are the benefits involved?
- Comprehensive advise within one office based on one engagement letter
- Ensuring contractual security in the implementation of the investment
- Developing and negotiating transaction documentation tailored to the needs of the investment
- Providing support in discussions with financial institutions in obtaining financing