Osborne Clarke has advised onepoint group, a major player in digital transformation, on the acquisition, directly or indirectly, of 100% of Nexworld group’s capital, an IT consulting firm recognized for its expertise in IS transformation, from the partners of the Nexworld group.
Nexworld assists large companies in designing robust and highly scalable information systems, tailored to the success of digital projects and designed to support new business models.
With this acquisition, onepoint group is continuing to expand and has now surpassed the milestone of 250 talents capable of supporting the "API economy". This acquisition is part of the trajectory initiated in 2019 with the acquisition of Weave to become the architect for building the world of tomorrow.
Osborne Clarke's teams were involved in the legal structuring of the transaction and the reinvestment of certain selling partners in onepoint group, the legal and social due diligence, as well as the drafting and negotiation of the legal documentation relating to the acquisition and the reinvestment of these selling partners.
Osborne Clarke advised onepoint group:
- Corporate – M&A (David Haccoun, partner, Eve Huchon, Counsel and Vincent d’Hauthuille, associate)
- Commercial Law/IP/IT (Xavier Pican, partner and Alice Vigne, associate)
- Employment law (Jérôme Scapoli, partner)
- Tax (Dorothée Chambon, Counsel and Aminata Sarre, associate)
- Real Estate (Stéphane Catays, partner and Franck-Olivier Klein, senior associate)
- Public law (Alexandre Le Mière, partner and Alexandre Silva-Delaquaize, associate)
Lamartine Conseil (Fabien Mauvais, partner and Henriette Barrois, associate) advised Nexworld group