Osborne Clarke advised Industrious, the highest-rated flexible workplace company, in the acquisition of 100% of the share capital and voting rights of its European counterpart, Welkin & Meraki.
Welkin & Meraki delivers premium workplaces designed to be flagship headquarters, bases for parent companies or satellite office spaces.
Industrious is now one of the largest flexible workplace companies having a strong presence in 50+ markets across the US and the UK. The acquisition of Welkin & Meraki will immediately launch Industrious across 3 international markets and better position the company to capture the growing demand for experience-driven, flexible space. Industrious has set plans to further expand in Continental Europe in the near term.
Osborne Clarke Paris
• Lead - Corporate (Catherine Olive, partner, Cyrille d’Amécourt, senior associate, Julie Dahan, senior associate, Anaël Hadji, associate and Anthony Chung, associate)
• Real Estate (Stéphane Catays, partner and Deborah Boussemart, associate)
• Employment (Jérôme Scapoli, partner, Maud Parssegny, senior associate )
Osborne Clarke Brussels
• Corporate and banking (Hadrien Chef, partner, Tonya Aelbrecht, senior associate, Violette Keppenne, associate and Shahine Kalantari, associate)
• Real Estate / Commercial (Marie Canivet, partner, Louis Hoffreumon, senior associate)
Osborne Clarke Amsterdam
• Corporate (Herke van Hulst, partner, Angela Saldanha, associate and Levi Schutz, associate)
• Real Estate (Jori Kreule, senior associate, Kim Hoefman, senior associate and Benthe Janssen, associate)
• Corporate (Bertrand Geradin, partner and Maxime Wagner, senior associate)
• Commercial / Litigation (Bertrand Geradin, partner and Olivia Collette, senior associate)
Agio Legal Antwerpen – Ekeren
Ropes & Gray