Osborne Clarke has advised Groupe JLF, a French manufacturer specialising in foot protection for over 40 years, on its acquisition of Nord'Ways.
Founded in 1977, Nord'Ways is a major player in the professional footwear business. Its method consists of selecting high quality raw materials and offering a complete range of safe and innovative professional footwear. To achieve this, Nord'Ways has set up its own research and design department, while relying on the know-how of a multi-disciplinary team made up of health professionals and podiatry experts.
With this acquisition, Groupe JLF has extended its expertise in the foot environment and has demonstrated its will to become a key player in the area of occupational risk prevention.
Osborne Clarke acted for Groupe JLF in this acquisition with a team composed of :
- M&A/Corporate and lead: David Haccoun, partner - Anne-Laure Laroussinie, counsel - Igor Crépy, associate
- Commercial: Alexandre Glatz, partner - Thibaut Marcerou, senior associate - Justine Pellerin, associate
- Real Estate: Stéphane Catays, partner - Déborah Boussemart, associate
- IP: Claire Bouchenard, partner - Grégoire Dumas, counsel - Alix Taverne, associate
- Employment: Jérôme Scapoli, partner - Maud Parssegny, associate
- Tax: Dorothée Chambon, partner - Aminata Sarre, associate
Advolis Orfis, with Benoit Nowaczyk, partner, and Julie Maison, senior consultant, advised Groupe JLF on the financial aspects of the acquisition.
Graham Storrar law firm, with partner Timothy Storrar, advised Nord'Ways.