Marketinglaw update | June 2023
Published on 22nd Jun 2023
Welcome to the latest edition of Marketinglaw.
This month's coverage includes:
- Wild Cosmetics, wildly misleading ad
- Foul play: Kwiff's gambling ad scores own goal with Junior Blues
- Surgical intervention: the ASA reinforces rules on the promotion of cosmetic procedures
- Tax repayment agents under the ASA's scrutiny
- Trust your gut instincts: check that your specific health claims meet the GB Register requirements
- JD Sports and KSI are issued the 'red card' by the ASA
- Intrepid Travel's Pyramid Puzzle: green or greenwashing?
Osborne Clarke webinars and insights
You may also be interested in:
You may register for our webinar on the latest in advertising law in 2023 and what you need to know on 28 June 2023, which will provide practical insight into the latest developments in advertising law from 2023 so far.
- Pharma impacted by new EU packaging and packaging waste proposals
- Generative AI: is its output protectable by intellectual property rights?
- Rise of the machines: AI is opening up a new front in the war on cyber crime
Please get in touch if you have any questions or feedback.