The latest in advertising law in 2023: what you need to know
Get a practical insight into the latest developments in advertising law from 2023 so far, through our virtual briefing before your day's work begins.
The session, featuring multiple speakers from Osborne Clarke's specialist advertising law team, will give a quick-fire summary of leading cases and law/code changes of the year so far in key areas including:
- Current regulatory focus areas for advertising (including gambling and racial and ethic stereotyping);
- Recent developments affecting "green" claims;
- The CMA's investigation into urgency claims;
- Advertising impacts of up-coming consumer legislation reforms; and
- Issues to consider regarding the use of AI in creative services and advertising materials.
We hope you can join us.
|Find out more about the report here >|