Immigration Platform: Making management of immigration and compliance simple
Published on 16th Feb 2021
With the increased global mobility of staff and a growth in burdensome bureaucracy and compliance requirements, our team decided we needed a solution for clients to simply the whole immigration process. After working with our colleagues in Osborne Clarke Solutions and receiving incredibly positive feedback from clients who have helped us trial the system, we are proud to launch our Osborne Clarke Immigration Platform.
We have specifically designed the platform to be as intuitive and user friendly as possible, while retaining functionality. This is a powerful tool to help you and your business manage all of your immigration requirements globally and in one place. It has been created using cloud-based technology and delivers value by saving investment in costly software. It is simple and easy to use and has the following features:
- Tailored specifically to your organisation: This is not a "one size fits all" solution
- Interactive dashboard: To show the latest documents and upcoming deadlines specific to active immigration cases.
- New case creation: Osborne Clarke can be instructed in new matters (both visas and licence reporting) easily and tailored questions mean all relevant information can be provided in one step, saving time by avoiding back and forth emails.
- Live case tracking tool: An online instruction and case milestone-reporting dashboard to save having to check case status. Automated emails are also sent at each stage to confirm and keep parties updated.
- Sponsor licence management and tracking facility: This ensures compliance with the essential UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) requirements, which, if breached, can lead to a loss of the licence (and all migrant workers), fines, possible criminal sanctions and reputation damage.
- Case deadline management and reminders: Automated reminders help prevent visas expiring or key dates being missed. The consequences of missing a deadline can lead to individuals not being able to remain and being barred for up to 10 years
- Case calendar: To show key dates for each case and licence actions.
- Integrated knowledge platform: Allows Osborne Clarke to share knowledge and useful reference guides. This allows changes in policies and concessions to be quickly communicated during these times of significant change and upheaval.
- Secure document sharing: The ability to securely share documents on each matter or relating to the sponsor licence and to ensure documents are retained for future reference and compliance requirements.
- Designed to grow with the client: The platform is not just UK focused, it can work for any number of jurisdictions and manage all global mobility matters.
The platform is not only a useful case management tool but also an important factor in ensuring compliance with all relevant UKVI policies. The platform can store your right-to-work verifications, track your employee visa expiries and key dates, and keep a log (and evidence) of reporting requirements.
The platform is completely customisable. If there is something specific to your business, we can look to include this on the platform. Access permissions can be tailored to your business needs with as many users as you wish.
If you are interested in hearing more or having a demonstration of the platform and its capabilities, please contact your usual Osborne Clarke immigration lawyer.