Osborne Clarke has closed another year of high profile life sciences and healthcare corporate transactions.
Partner Matthew Edwards said: "We've enjoyed a stellar year working alongside our clients on a number of hugely significant transactions. We are very much looking forward to continuing to build on our success in 2022."
Here are a selection of the deals the team has been involved with during 2021:
• Advising Turbine on a €5.7M fund raising round.
• Advising the management team of Lucid Group, LDC and other shareholders on its partnership with new investor Intermediate Capital Group.
• Advising the shareholders of Fortius Group Limited on its sale of the company, to Affidea Group.
• Advising Amphista Therapeutics on its $53M Series B financing round.
• Advising NeRRe Therapeutics on its £20M Series B2 financing round.
• Advising Creo Medical Group on a £36M fundraising.
• Advising Tiger Global Management on its lead investment in Lifebit Biotech's $60M Series B funding round.
• Advising AviadoBio on its $80M Series A financing round.
• Advising Grifols on its €1.1BN Biotest acquisition.
• Advising Uniphar on its acquisitions of E4H and Devonshire Healthcare Services.
• Advising RHYTHM AI on its £2.15M seed financing round.
• Advising Nufomix on its fundraising.
• Advising Oxular on its £27M financing.