Osborne Clarke has advised the OURRY Group, specialized in road transport, waste collection and disposal, on all legal aspects of the acquisition of BIG BENNES SAS.
BIG BENNES SAS, founded in 1988, specializes in the treatment, collection, processing and sale of hazardous and non-hazardous waste, iron and metals, waste of electrical and electronic equipment, the demolition and decontamination of end-of-life vehicles, the decontamination of gas cylinders and pressurized containers, and the purchase, sale, rental and repair of business equipment, skips and vehicles.
This acquisition will enable the OURRY group to create an efficient group of companies operating across its entire value chain, from waste collection to recycling.
OURRY's advisors :
- M&A/Corporate and lead : David Haccoun, partner - Anne-Laure Laroussinie, counsel - Igor Crépy and Marie Forray, associates
- Environement / Public Law / Urbanism : Alexandre Le Mière, partner - Elizabeta Jovanovic, associate
- Commercial Law : Alexandre Glatz, partner - Thibaut Marcerou, senior associate - Justine Pellerin, associate
- Real Estate : Stephane Catays, partner - Franck-Olivier Klein, senior associate - Deborah Boussemart, associate
- IP / IT / Data : Beatrice Delmas-Linel, partner - Gregoire Dumas, senior associate - Gaspard Debiesse and Alice Vigne, associates
- Employment Law : Jérôme Scapoli, partner - Ornella Pazienza, associate
- Tax : Dorothée Chambon, counsel - Aminata Sarre, associate
- Compliance : Lucie Mongin-Archambeaud, partner - Lucie Champetier, associate
Big Bennes SAS' advisors :
- Cabinet HERPIN-LEFEVRE-XUEREF : Olivier Xueref, partner, on legal issues
- TRIPLE A : Jérémie Walch and Christophe Chareton, partners on financial issues