Capgemini, a world leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology services and engineering, has acquired 70.1% of the capital of the French company Five by Five, with the remaining 29.9% held by its subsidiary June 21.
Since 2013, Five by Five has been supporting major groups in their innovation strategy and the implementation of new digital services to help them diversify.
In this transaction, the cross-functionality of the Osborne Clarke team covered all aspects of the acquisition project, from the audit work to the negotiation of the acquisition documentation.
Composition of the Osborne Clarke Paris team:
- M&A/Corporate and Lead: David Haccoun, partner, Anne-Laure Laroussinie, senior associate, Anaël Hadji and Igor Crépy, associates
- Employment law: Jérôme Scapoli, partner
- IP/IT: Béatrice Delmas-Linel, partner, Gaspard Debiesse, associate
- Commercial: Alexandre Glatz, partner, Thibaut Marcerou, senior associate.