Future of work podcast | The hybrid working series: Immigration
Published on 21st Jul 2021
In this episode, Adam Sinfield, Senior Immigration manager, discusses the "need to knows" of all things immigration with Employment Partner, Olivia Sinfield.
In this episode
- Is a "working from anywhere" model advisable?
- Is it possible for companies to adopt a cross border and hybrid working model?
- What has been the impact and challenges of Brexit on immigration regimes?
- Can you really work in another country for up to 90 days?
- What are the risks and pitfalls when considering flexible working policies?
Find out the answers to these and many more questions in this short and succinct podcast.
Listen to the podcast and subscribe.