Osborne Clarke advised Causeway Technologies Ltd on all aspects of the acquisition of Erméo SAS.
Causeway Technologies Ltd is the UK’s largest software provider to the construction market. Causeway offers an expanding suite of cloud software solutions that support and digitize front-line project performance and supply chain operations.
Causeway plays a key role for every stage of the construction lifecycle – from infrastructure design to cost-planning, bidding and tendering, supply chain management through construction to field maintenance – giving better visibility and better control of every process.
Erméo SAS has developed a field service management software that is licensed to the construction, highway maintenance, railway networks exploitation, oil & gas, manufacturing and public transportation sectors. The software will complement existing software developed by Causeway in the construction vertical.
• Causeway’s advisors
Legal assistance (due diligence and contractual documentation) : Osborne Clarke
– M&A/Corporate and lead: David Haccoun, partner – Anne-Laure Laroussinie, counsel – Anaël Hadji and Igor Crépy, associates
– Commercial / IP / IT: Beatrice Delmas-Linel, partner – Gregoire Dumas, senior associate – Gaspard Debiesse and Alice Vigne, associates
– Employment: Jérôme Scapoli, partner – Valentino Giammarresi, associate
– Real estate: Stephane Catays, partner – Franck-Olivier Klein, senior associate
– Compliance: Lucie Mongin-Archambeaud, partner – Justine Pellerin, associate
– Anti-trust: Alexandre Glatz, partner – Albane Watine, associate
Tax Due Diligence: Grant Thornton
– Stéphany Brevost, partner – Ronan Journoud, associate
Financial Due Diligence : BDO
– Alban Cabanis, partner – Guillaume Buscaglia, director – Guillaume Héral, associate
• Sellers’ advisors
Legal assistance: Didier & Levy cabinet d’Avocats
– M&A/Corporate : Philippe Didier, partner and Mathylda Flura, associate
Financial assistance: Inflexion Point Partners