Osborne Clarke has advised onepoint, European player in the digital consulting and tech space, as part of the bond financing package of up to €500m it has secured from Carlyle Global Credit, the credit arm of the global investment firm Carlyle.

This long-term financing package will enhance onepoint’s ability to accelerate growth in its core markets, as well as refinance its existing bonds. The transaction preserves onepoint’s capital independence with David Layani owning 77% of shares in the company while onepoint’s employees hold the remaining 23%.

Osborne Clarke in Paris advised onepoint on corporate matters:

and on tax matters: 

onepoint was also advised by Moncey Avocats on financial and tax aspects.

Corporate communications and press contacts

If you are a journalist and would like comment or background from our legal experts, we can help. Our team will put you in touch with the best person. View a full list of our international press contacts by jurisdiction here.