Lizette is a Senior Associate in Osborne Clarke LLP’s Bristol office. She advises on a range of investment fund and financial regulatory matters affecting investment/fund managers and investors.
Lizette’s recent work includes:
- assisting with the formation of real estate and private equity funds, and managing subsequent closings and transfers of limited partners’ interests;
- assisting with reviews of fund documentation and subsequent negotiations on behalf of investors in respect of their proposed investments;
- drafting and reviewing various agreements including discretionary investment management agreements, appointed representative agreements, custodian agreements, asset management agreements and stocklending agreements;
- assisting on the corporate aspects of the purchase of a commercial real estate portfolio by a real estate fund; and
- advising on general financial regulatory matters including regulated activities and money laundering.
Lizette trained at Osborne Clarke LLP and joined the firm’s Financial Institutions Group upon her qualification in March 2015.