We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced lawyer to expand the Real Estate & Infrastructure team in Amsterdam. This is a diverse and varied role, allowing you to add your skills and value to this team and our clients’ businesses and develop your experience and knowledge. It is a challenging role for an experienced lawyer who enjoys the opportunity to work with a dedicated team and for leading clients in the industry.
Osborne Clarke has a strong focus on the real estate market and its lawyers bear deep knowledge based on many years’ experience advising developers, investors, asset manager and other key players in this sector. Our understanding of the market brings a depth of expertise that adds value to our clients business. From the simple to the complex, from plots sales to joint ventures, our experience enables us to work in an intelligent and practical way.
Our office is based in Amsterdam and we work for clients throughout the Netherlands and form part of a strong international network.
Technical Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 7+ year experience gained within a similar role.
- Excellent legal knowledge in relevant fields.
- Good understanding of the real estate and infrastructure industry.
- Ambition to further expand and develop our practice and the team.
- The ability to work as part of a team and be flexible in your approach.
- Behavioural/personal competencies
You will need to have:
- An enthusiasm for and the ability to present technical legal issues in a clear, approachable and professional way.
- A client-orientated approach, both internally and externally; the ability to think laterally and to develop ideas in relation to business opportunities and training as well as the ability to form excellent working relationships.
- The ability to be commercially aware, enthusiastic and resourceful.
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
You will be a part of the Real Estate & Infrastructure team based in Amsterdam and will also work closely together with others teams of our office as well as other OC offices.