International Venture Capital and Private Equity Update
Published on 27th Jan 2016
In this International Venture Capital and Private Equity Newsletter, we look at current sector developments and the outlook for 2016 across the most active PE and VC jurisdictions in Europe, as well as for US investors into Europe.
Amongst the topics we consider are:
- What are the drivers for deals in the UK?
- What has been the impact of the Spanish public fund?
- How has the Dutch private equity and venture capital industry reacted to the Dutch Government’s investigation into the private equity sector?
- What differences should US VC investors expect when making outbound investments into European assets?
- Which are the in-demand sectors for private equity and venture capital investments?
Click on the headings below to read our country-by-country analysis.