Event note | Workforce Solutions sector M&A - what's happening in current deals in the US and UK?
Published on 12th Mar 2021
On 9 March Osborne Clarke hosted, in association with Paul Pincus of New York law firm Ortoli Rosenstadt, a webinar looking at M&A trends in the US and UK in the Workforce Solutions Sector.
The panel covered an interesting range of M&A developments in the US and UK in the Workforce Solutions sector including:
- How deals are being structured and priced to deal with post Covid uncertainties
- What is driving deals in the US and the UK - who is buying
- The impact of tax changes
- The increasing role of Warranty and Indemnity insurance in the UK and US to ensure deals can get done
- The painstaking approach of insurers to legal risk and tax issues
- Why we think digitalisation of recruitment will lead to M&A deals, and how those deals work
- When will US investors come back to the UK
We will track developments in these areas over the next 12 months and be issuing updates.
Please let us know if you would like to discuss any of these issues with any of the panel.