Webinar | Trespassers – How to mitigate your risk and recover your land as soon as possible
In the next instalment of our property disputes webinar series, we will be returning to a commercial landlord and tenant focus. Our recent report "Unpacking the future of logistics" emphasises the importance of social impact in communities, which includes successful management of issues caused by trespassers.
Donal Kelly and Sian Burns from our real estate disputes team will be exploring some of the key points around regaining possession of land from trespassers or squatters including:
- initial steps to take before instructing solicitors,
- how and why to instruct Enforcement Agents,
- what information must be collected before commencing legal action,
- methods of enforcement through the courts, and
- solutions to fly-tipping.