Communications Review 2023
Osborne Clarke’s Telecoms Team are delighted to invite you to join us for our Communications Review 2023 Spring Edition. Our experts will cover a number of topical issues facing the telecoms industry from a business, legal or regulatory perspective. This year, we have organised our agenda to focus in depth on environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) opportunities and challenges as it features high on companies' and boards' agendas.
We have an expert list of external and Osborne Clarke speakers, including a keynote from Susie Braun, Director of Social Purpose, ITV, so we can hear how the telecoms sector can take learnings from another sector, such as television broadcast.
This event will be run in person at One Moorgate Place.
- Introduction from Jon Fell, International Head of Telecoms
- Keynote: Shaping culture for good - lessons from ITV's approach to ESG
- What is the role of the in-house lawyer in supporting ESG conversations?
- Green investment – what do telecoms companies need to consider
- Regulatory update:
- Ofcom's digital markets review and how the Digital Markets Act impacts the telecoms sector.
- An update on the National Security and Investment Act
- Breakout sessions - you will have an option to join one of the following break-out sessions during the event:
- Session A: The future of the Code and building network infrastructure in the UK. This session will look at the likely impact of Code decisions, new legislation and other macro issues will have on the future of the telecoms industry.
- Session B: What does the future of the telecoms sector look like? This session will take a look at the future trends for the telecoms sector. Will satellite broadband and mobile telephony revolutionise the market? How will new technologies and the drive to being carbon neutral change the way in which we use and receive telephony services? What role will AI play? We will take a look at what the future of the telecoms landscape might look like and how the telecoms sector may achieve its decarbonisation and sustainability goals.
Please indicate your preference in the relevant section of the registration form to help us ensure we have enough space in the session for you.
|Visit our Telecoms page to access previous years' webinar recordings >|
One Moorgate Place Chartered Accountants Hall London, United Kingdom EC2R 6EA