Sharon joined Osborne Clarke in May 2014 having previously worked in a residential property team in a West End law firm.
Sharon deals with all aspects of residential conveyancing, including:
- acting for individuals on the acquisition and disposal of their private residences
- acting for companies with a portfolio of properties dealing with their acquisitions, disposals, lettings and re-financings
- acting for various lenders on high-value mortgages and re-mortgages
- residential development work including acquisitions, set ups and disposals
- acting for a number of well-known receivers in the disposals of residential properties and portfolios of bankrupt individuals and insolvent companies
Sharon has over ten years’ experience in acting for both UK and overseas individuals and corporate investors in relation to the sales and purchases of high value residential properties. She has also acted on a number of high value re-mortgages acting for the lender in advising on the viability of the title as security for the loan.
In addition, Sharon works with our residential development team liaising with developers in preparing for sales and the eventual disposal of the properties, including the freehold reversions.
She has dealt with transfers and sales for executors and trusts. She is equally comfortable dealing with individuals as well as corporate clients and acting on the detailed instructions of both.
Sharon studied law at Rhodes University in South Africa, obtaining her Master’s degree in Criminology. She qualified as a solicitor in November 2003 having undertaken the required conversion.
Advised on the financing of properties in Knightsbridge for £23m, Belgravia for £15m and a number of other facilities across London for in excess of £10 million.