Changing behaviours for sustainable fashion:
How competion law has an impact on sustainability
In this session, we will focus on
- What role sustainability objectives can play in competition law assessments
- What you should know in order to design your sustainability project in compliance with competition law
- What are other legislative initiatives that you should know
- Dr. Sebastian Hack, LL.M. (Partner, Osborne Clarke, Germany)
Sebastian is a member of Osborne Clarke’s Retail and Consumer team and advises clients within the fashion sector on all aspects of German and European competition law and merger control.
- Alexandre Glatz (Partner, Osborne Clarke, France)
Alexandre is a partner in the Competition and Commercial law department and regularly assists clients within the Retail and Consumer sector during dawn raids and cartel litigation or for merger control filings. He was involved in many of the most significant vertical restraints cases in France ,notably the “Perfume case”, the “Toys case” and the “Dermo-cosmetics case” concerning the issue of Internet reselling of products object of selective distribution.
We invite you to join us for insights and discussion.