Annual Data Forum | Bristol
Osborne Clarke is pleased to announce that we will be holding our annual Data Forum in person at our brand new Bristol office in June 2023.
As we know, there are frequent developments in the world of data law and regulation. Combined with major technological developments (such as in artificial intelligence and digital advertising), it can be difficult to keep on top of everything that is going on, and to understand, practically, what it means for business.
This year, we will be covering a host of hot topics, including:
• UK data protection law reform – what changes are being proposed, and what do they mean from a practical perspective.
• A deeper-dive into upcoming non-privacy data regulation, including the EU's draft Data Governance Act and Data Act.
• Data aspects of broader digital regulation, such as the Digital Services Act.
• Data developments in direct marketing and digital advertising.
• Whistleblowing - the data protection implications.
• Data and AI – privacy, intellectual property, and beyond.
• Data litigation – fines, trends, and the possibility of class actions.
We will be joined by members of our Osborne Clarke international data team to provide both a UK and EU perspective. Together, we will provide practical guidance on how businesses should be addressing these issues.
The Bristol session will include a networking drinks reception. Please note, due to capacity constraints, this event is on a first come, first served basis. We will confirm your place closer to the time.