Osborne Clarke is an international legal practice with an eye to innovation. We offer legal skills, knowledge and an in-depth understanding of industry sectors and strategic attention to the transformation drivers that will change society: digitalisation, decarbonisation and urban dynamics. What sets us apart from our competitors? Our technological approach, our inclusive culture and our commitment to sustainability.
In Italy Osborne Clarke is looking to hire a Trainee to join its Employment & Labour team in Milan.
The ideal candidate:
- has recently graduated in Law with a thesis in employment law and an excellent academic record;
- will support us in providing assistance to our Italian and foreign clients on employment matters;
- has an excellent working knowledge of English.
Our selection process
If your profile fits we will contact you to arrange a first interview which may be held remotely or in person. If the first interview goes well you will pass to a second stage which will include a short interview in English. In both cases we will give you feedback on your application.
A little about us and what we can offer you
Osborne Clarke offers an international and contemporary working environment:
- Flexibility: we have adopted a hybrid working model, everyone is provided with technological equipment that also allows them to be fully operational remotely;
- Talent Development: we have partnered with a leading company in organisational psychology to create a professional development path that puts the growth of skills and the sharing of values at the heart of the firm's growth strategy;
- Trust & Inclusivity: we favour collaboration over a rigid hierarchy and foster relationships of mutual trust that encourage people to think creatively and support new ideas, valuing each person's unique contribution;
- Salary: in line with market standards.
Osborne Clarke, through its OC For Good programme, is strongly committed to sustainability and social issues. Find out more about our projects: OC For Good - Our ESG commitment in Italy.