Legal Tech Solution: DPIA
Published on 6th Nov 2019
Osborne Clarke Solutions (OC Services GmbH) is Osborne Clarke's German subsidiary for Legal Tech & Service Innovation. We accompany the digital transformation of our own services and work with clients to digitally transform their legal processes. Osborne Clarke is a pioneer in building a Legal Tech business that offers a range of applications to meet clients' needs. Applications include document automation, legal project management, asset management, data visualization, self-service platforms and the use of artificial intelligence.
Digitalized Data Protection Impact Assessments
Data Protection Impact Assessments according to Art. 35 GDPR imply several challenges. Usually, various stakeholders across a company need to provide their input. Furthermore, expert legal knowledge is required to conduct a correct assessment. Such legal knowledge must then be combined with a general understanding of risk assessments in general and technical expertise. Therefore, it is extremely complicated to involve all relevant people and develop a structured process which ensures consistency across all data protection assessments. The digitalized data protection impact assessment tool provided by Osborne Clarke Solutions (OC Services GmbH) addresses these challenges by providing a guided standard set of questions which can be assigned to individual people in the respective company. Questions will guide through the actual risk assessments and a risk matrix will be generated automatically. The tool also offers the possibility to monitor the process of various data protection impact assessments and, therefore, centrally steer all assessments.
- Supports the performance of data protection impact assessments according to GDPR
- Requirements of data protection supervisory authorities are taken into account in the tool
- Your entries are stored in a secure environment and are not stored on servers of regulatory agencies
- The tool interactively supports the completion and asks follow-up questions only for certain previous answers
- Based on your answers, the tool automatically suggests a risk assessment including the measures to be taken
- Through system-side documentation, the tool also supports the fulfillment of data protection obligations ("accountability")
Are you interested in the DPIA tool and its features?
We also develop individually & tailored to your requirements - Talk to us!