Challenging investment conditions and an ever tougher regulatory environment means that only the very best funds will succeed. Our lawyers make their experience and market knowledge count where it matters, giving our clients the support to they need in order to thrive. We can advise on the structuring and formation of a variety of investment funds, from first-time funds to large, complex, cross-border structures, and support fund managers on all aspects of their business.
Our services include:
- Asset investment
- Complex, tax-driven, cross-border legal structures
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Fund management business set-up
- Fund manager removal/replacement
- Investment agreements
- Investment fund structuring and formation (including private equity, venture capital, real estate, hedge, debt and infrastructure funds)
- Investment-related M&A and acquisition finance
- M&A regulatory advice on all aspects of fund formation, promotion and operation
- Secondary sales tax structuring and also personal tax planning advice to managers
We also act for a range of investors from high net worth/family office investors to large pension schemes and fund-of-funds on investments into new and existing funds as well as secondary trades.