- Business advisory
- Company secretarial
- Corporate real estate
- Equity capital markets
- International expansion
- Investment funds
- Joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity - management advisory
- Private equity - sponsors
- Reorganisations and demergers
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Venture and growth capital
Your business can’t afford to miss any of its legal and administrative obligations. So if you’re outsourcing vital company secretarial work, you need the peace of mind to be sure it’s going to be done efficiently, and done well.
Our company secretarial team ticks all the boxes. We know the law. With a team steeped in sound legal knowledge, company secretarial work isn’t just process to us. Our quality of service gives you peace of mind, frees up resources, and allows you to concentrate on strategic issues.
A fixed price for a fixed service
For a fixed annual fee, we will free up your staff by taking care of essential company compliance work. Our service includes:
- maintaining your statutory registers (in electronic format);
- preparing and filing your Companies House Confirmation Statement;
- use of our office address as your registered office; and
- provision of a dedicated legal administrator.
We offer a range of other services that include:
- incorporation of UK companies, LLPS and the registration of UK establishments;
- drafting documents for the appointment and resignation/removal of officers, issue of shares and share transfers;
- changes to articles of association and other resolutions;
- auditing of statutory registers; and
- applications to strike off companies
To discuss the services that your business needs, you can contact our team here.