What do we mean by Legal Tech?
Legal Tech is the term we use to describe digital systems and solutions that simplify the entire process of legal advice. It enables our clients to focus back on the essentials again. For us, legal tech is the intersection of legal advice and technology, coupled with many years of industry know-how.
Even our extensive experience in legal advice does not lead us to present technology as an end in itself. For us, customer-centric thinking and acting is the core of every successful business relationship.
[video width="1280" height="720" mp4="https://www.osborneclarke.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/De-Matter-Management-Final-1.mp4"][/video]
Making technology usable is one side of the coin. We also aim to continuously develop the way in which we live legal advice. The first interface is Matter Manager.
With Matter Manager, we offer a platform that enables collaboration between us and our clients on a new level and helps both parties to concentrate on the essential: a successful mandate.
Matter Manager - the digital platform for the entire matter management
- All matters are available at a glance, at any time, from all devices.
- Always current status in the matter process
- Full transparency and control on legal fees and budgets
- Documentation of matter progress and audit trail
- Central and structured storing of all documents
- Central platform to store and relevant matter data
- Data analytics, e.g. through visualization
- Automation of standard workflows
- Standard as well as customized reporting available
- Role based access for all stakeholders
- Channeling communication and thereby reduction of email load
We also develop individually & tailored to your requirements - Talk to us!