When we refer to “Osborne Clarke” we are referring to one or more of the member entities of Osborne Clarke Verein, a Swiss verein. Osborne Clarke Verein does not itself provide legal or any other services to clients. A list of the member entities (each an “Osborne Clarke Verein Member”) is set out below.
1. Osborne Clarke LLP (England and the USA), a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC397443 whose registered office is at One London Wall, London EC2Y 5EB, UK. It is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and is registered as a recognised body with SRA number 619990;
2. Osborne Clarke Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater Partnerschaft mit beschränkter Berufshaftung (Germany), a professional services partnership with limited professional liability established under German law (and registered in the partnership register of Amtsgericht Essen under number PR 3776) whose principal place of business is Innere Kanalstr. 15, D-50823 Köln, Germany;
3. Osborne Clarke S.L.P. (Spain), a professional private limited liability company (sociedad de responsabilidad limitada profesional) incorporated under the laws of Spain with registered offices at Av. Diagonal, 477, planta 20, 08036 Barcelona, Spain and provided with tax identification number (NIF) B-65697609, registered with the Commercial Registry of Barcelona and with the Registry of Professional Partnerships of the Barcelona Bar Association;
4. Osborne Clarke Studio Legale (Italy), a partnership established under the laws of Italy whose registered office is Corso di Porta Vittoria 9, 20122 Milan, Italy (VAT number 10924500159);
5. Osborne Clarke cvba (Belgium), a professional private limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Belgium with registered offices at Marnixlaan 23 Avenue Marnix, 1000 Brussels;
6. Osborne Clarke SELAS (France), a simplified joint stock professional company incorporated under the laws of France with registered offices at Osborne Clarke SELAS, 163 boulevard Malesherbes, 75017 Paris, France;
7. Osborne Clarke N.V. (The Netherlands), a professional limited liability company incorporated under the laws of The Netherlands with registered offices at IJdok 29, 1013 MM Amsterdam, The Netherlands, registered with the Trade Register of the Chambers of Commerce with registration number 60184965;
8. Osborne Clarke (England and Hong Kong), a general partnership established under the laws of England and Wales whose principal places of business are One London Wall, London EC2Y 5EB ,UK. It is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and is registered as a recognised body with SRA number 618072; and
9. Osborne Clarke Advokatfirma AB (Sweden), an aktiebolag established under the laws of Sweden with registered number 559121-2237 whose registered office is at Grev Turegatan 30, 114 38 Stockholm, Sweden; and
10. OC Queen Street (Singapore), a limited liability company established under the laws of Singapore with offices at 1 Raffles Place #04-61, One Raffles Place Tower 2, Singapore 048616.
Each of the above member entities is a separately constituted and regulated legal entity or partnership which provides legal and other client services in accordance with the laws of the jurisdictions in which it operates. Further details of the member entities that provide legal or other services to clients in each country can be found here.
Each Osborne Clarke Verein Member accepts liability for the provision of services it provides. Unless explicit written agreement is given by each member entity involved, no Osborne Clarke Verein Member is responsible for the acts or omissions of, nor has the authority to obligate or otherwise bind, any other Osborne Clarke Verein Member.
The use of the name “Osborne Clarke” and words or phrases such as “international legal organisation”, “firm”, “law firm” or “practice” used in relation to Osborne Clarke Verein or any Osborne Clarke Verein Member are for convenience only and do not mean that the Osborne Clarke Verein or all or any Osborne Clarke Verein Members are in partnership together or accept responsibility for each other’s acts or omissions.
The Osborne Clarke Verein will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any Osborne Clarke Verein Member.