Our clients include some of the world’s leading tech, media and comms, and luxury retail and distribution companies – as well as many fast-growing challengers.
Our expertise in our key sectors of FinTech, Technology, Media & Communications, Retail and Real Estate & Infrastructure encompasses (regionally and internationally):
- Corporate and M&A, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, governance and advisory
- Sector-focused venture and growth capital investments, fund creation
- Financial Services and Payments, FinTech, InsurTech and related regulation
- Telecoms transactional, regulatory and advisory
- Technology and commercial contracts, including technology licensing, procurement and outsourcing; systems implementation and core transformation; and contracts relating to emerging technologies such as IoT, AI, and blockchain
- Data protection, privacy, big data and cybersecurity
- Employment & and employee incentivisation
- Smart Cities technology and PropTech
- Outbound investment in and financing for European real estate assets
Where PRC-specific advice is needed alongside, we work in close collaboration with Osborne Clarke’s office in Shanghai, Zhang YU & Partners.
As 2019 draws to a close, there is much of interest still happening here in Hong Kong and its surrounds. In this December letter we wanted to give you an…
Our latest report provides an overview of the cybersecurity regulations in China and Hong Kong, and what this means for businesses.
Fifth generation (5G) mobile network technology is fast maturing in Asia and Hong Kong seems determined to be one of the early adopters. The Hong Kong government has reiterated the…