Our clients include some of the world’s leading tech, media and comms, and luxury retail and distribution companies – as well as many fast-growing challengers.
Our expertise in our key sectors of FinTech, Technology, Media & Communications, Retail and Real Estate & Infrastructure encompasses (regionally and internationally):
- Corporate and M&A, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, governance and advisory
- Sector-focused venture and growth capital investments, fund creation
- Financial Services and Payments, FinTech, InsurTech and related regulation
- Telecoms transactional, regulatory and advisory
- Technology and commercial contracts, including technology licensing, procurement and outsourcing; systems implementation and core transformation; and contracts relating to emerging technologies such as IoT, AI, and blockchain
- Data protection, privacy, big data and cybersecurity
- Employment & and employee incentivisation
- Smart Cities technology and PropTech
- Outbound investment in and financing for European real estate assets
Where PRC-specific advice is needed alongside, we work in close collaboration with Osborne Clarke’s office in Shanghai, Zhang YU & Partners.
Singapore is embracing legislative and collaborative initiatives to bolster its cybersecurity amid an ongoing expansion of the city’s digital economy. Singapore’s ongoing liberalisation of the finance sector has led to…
Originally published by our relationship firm BTG Legal, the legal adviser to Osborne Clarke's clients in India, this guide discusses the key sectors where India is seeing increased foreign investment.
The Competition and Consumer Commission of Singapore is consulting on its proposed guidelines setting out how suppliers should display and advertise prices to avoid infringing the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading)…