Our clients include some of the world’s leading tech, media and comms, and luxury retail and distribution companies – as well as many fast-growing challengers.
Our expertise in our key sectors of FinTech, Technology, Media & Communications, Retail and Real Estate & Infrastructure encompasses (regionally and internationally):
- Corporate and M&A, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, governance and advisory
- Sector-focused venture and growth capital investments, fund creation
- Financial Services and Payments, FinTech, InsurTech and related regulation
- Telecoms transactional, regulatory and advisory
- Technology and commercial contracts, including technology licensing, procurement and outsourcing; systems implementation and core transformation; and contracts relating to emerging technologies such as IoT, AI, and blockchain
- Data protection, privacy, big data and cybersecurity
- Employment & and employee incentivisation
- Smart Cities technology and PropTech
Where PRC-specific advice is needed alongside, we work in close collaboration with Osborne Clarke’s office in Shanghai, Zhang YU & Partners.
Hong Kong has built a strong environment for fostering innovation and financial technology or FinTech. With its large financial sector and its strategic role with Mainland China and gateway to…
Hong Kong is continuing to see large scale protests, involving people from all walks of life. We have also seen major companies, such as Cathay Pacific, coming under pressure to…
Welcome from Hong Kong! As the first quarter of 2019 has been a very active one for the Osborne Clarke team here, we wanted to use this inaugural "Letter from…