Dax’s practice focuses on cryptocurrency work (ICOs, crypto funds, crypto exchanges, crypto regulatory compliance etc.), Venture Capital / Private Equity fund establishments, series financings, M&As/joint ventures as well as on regulatory aspects of digital businesses.
- Singapore Business Review: Singapore’s most influential lawyers aged 40 and under.
- Specialist in advising technology and digital businesses with expertise in VC/crypto fund establishments, venture capital investments, ICOs, crypto/fintech regulatory and compliance.
- Advises venture capital and private equity funds on their fund establishments as well as on their downstream investments – acted on numerous series financing rounds. Mentors growth stage companies.
- Advises issuers on the structuring and launch of ICOs in Singapore.
- Advises on cross-border and multi-jurisdictional mergers & acquisition, joint ventures and corporate restructuring across a wide range of sectors.
- Conducts workshops/seminars with the Business Angel Network of Southeast Asia on VC investment and start-up financing.
“Dax is an amazing lawyer…and has a lot of experience in the ICO industry…”
“…very knowledgeable on the start-up and venture capitalist ecosystem and has been a great partner in our journey from a start-up company till now. I will not hesitate to recommend him to others.”
“…an excellent lawyer who rates highly on the most important aspects of legal service – quality of legal advice, responsiveness, and quality of service delivery. Despite mounting pressures in a sector that is ripe for disruption, he nevertheless succeeds in providing a high-quality, cost-effective legal service…”
“…a very energetic and responsive lawyer…very reliable and solution oriented and always provides in-depth comments and practical solutions…”
“…has extensive corporate experience and handles our matters with utmost professionalism. I can always trust that Dax will thoroughly review our matters and consider commercial interests while providing practical advice.”