Caroline is a UK Corporate lawyer advising on a wide range of corporate matters including M&A, joint ventures and venture capital and private equity transactions with a particular focus on complex cross-border transactions within the technology and automotive industries.
Caroline's clients include a number of fast growth tech companies, investors and manager/owners at all stages of the company lifecycle.
Transactions that Caroline has acted on include advising:
- US based business process services company Conduent Incorporated on the sale of its UK and French off-street parking business to French private equity investor Andera Partners;
- connected car software and payments company Tantalum on the sale of its stolen vehicle recovery business Tracker to CalAmp and its acquisition of Swedish software company Springworks;
- the management team of CRM and client accounting software provider Reapit, on its investment partnership with US private equity firm Accel-KKR;
- AIM listed Trakm8 Holdings plc on several strategic acquisitions of telematics companies;
- private equity investor LDC on the buyout of Clifford Thames Group and its eventual sale to US based OEConnection;
- the shareholders of ICS Cool Energy to US based manufacturing company Ingersoll Rand;
- the shareholders of Shires Holdings Limited on the sale of advanced lighting specialist JCC Lighting to US electrical manufacturer Leviton;
- the shareholders of Penn Pharma on the disposal of the company to US based pharmaceutical packaging company PCI;
- the shareholders of a French UEM software startup to Citrix;
- the shareholders FleetEurope to BGF backed FleetonDemand;
- envelope tracking company Nujira Limited on various equity fundraisings and its eventual sale to Qualcomm; and
- the shareholders of small cell communications company Ubiquisys Limited on the $310m disposal of the company to Cisco.
Caroline joined Osborne Clarke in 2007 as a trainee and qualified into the Corporate team in Osborne Clarke's Thames Valley office in 2009. Caroline is currently based between Osborne Clarke's West Coast US offices in Palo Alto and San Francisco where she works closely with US and international clients to provide in time-zone advice on international corporate transactions and acquisitions and expansion issues for international clients looking to enter European and Asian markets.
Caroline was named in the UK Legal 500 as a "rising star" in 2017.