Long-term price security, supportive government policies and the decarbonisation agenda are driving a surge in the global Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) market. The European PPA market is expected to expand at a significant pace in the coming months but how do you ensure you extract maximum value from your PPAs?
Please join us for a webinar on Wednesday 16 September which will explore:
- How decarbonisation and digitalisation are driving a boom in PPAs
- Where around Europe PPAs are most advanced and the local barriers to deployment
- What returns look like and where can you extract the most value
The event will include presentations from Osborne Clarke’s European energy experts and a panel session with:
- Martin Scharrer, Head of Legal (Energy & Investments), Encavis AG
- A member of the Aurora Energy Research team
- Ben Finnerty, Sales Director, ENGIE
- Daniel Breuer, Energy Partner, Osborne Clarke
- Deborah Harvey, Co-Head of Energy Innovation, Osborne Clarke (Panel Chair)
After registering you will be able to download the webinar details to save to your calendar. Joining instructions are included within the calendar file. You will also receive these details by email prior to the webinar.