The Open Source Compliance Report / Open Source Compliance from an in-house perspective
We would like to invite you to our 4th edition of our webinar series on open source compliance on April 21st, 2021. In the webinar, Dr. Hendrik Schöttle presents the Open Source Compliance Report, the first detailed, representative study on open source compliance in Germany, which is now available in English language. Afterwards, Thomas Steenbergen shows you how they do compliance at HERE Technologies using the OSS Review Toolkit.
What can be found in the Open Source Compliance Report?
- Detailed overview of the distribution of individual, specific compliance measures
- Differentiation of companies according to the number of employees in size classes
- Comprehensive, commented report with a detailed analysis of current figures
Topics on how HERE Technologies do their compliance using the OSS Review Toolkit include:
- Overview of common compliance challenges and how they are addressing them
- Reference process workflow based on GitLab CI
- Demo of OSS review toolkit
- Lessons learned after many years of trial and error
Simply compare your own company with the appropriate peer group – specifically with regard to individual compliance measures.
Sounds interesting? Then download a sneak preview of the Open Source Compliance Report at www.osborneclarke.com/oss!
All participants in the webinar will subsequently receive a copy of the complete Open Source Compliance Report in German and English language!
The webinar will be held in English.
We look forward to your participation!