16th August heralds new changes to the self-isolation rules with those who are double vaccinated and test negative on a PCR test no longer needing to self-isolate. The Prime Minister has just confirmed that this change is now ‘nailed on’.
Our 16th August session will help employers address the practical issues arising from this change in the context of staff returning to office based working. We will address questions such as:
- What role will the COVID-19 pass play in the return to ‘in person’ working?
- Can employers insist on staff being vaccinated?
- When is it appropriate to check and collect vaccination details and how should this be done?
- To what extent can employees self-attest and employers rely on this?
- When to encourage and when to insist on staff being vaccinated?