In these unprecedented times we have all seen encouraging and remarkable ways in which retail businesses have responded and diversified in lockdown.
As we all start to work through phase 2 of seeing more shops opening, retailers need to think about the health & safety guidance and how that will impact employees and customers.
The aim of this webinar is not to have an overview from each country but to answer some of the frequently asked questions that we have seen regarding getting back to a new normal in a safe and covid secure manner. It will also be an opportunity to hear about what other jurisdictions have expereinced who are at slightly different stages in the crisis.
Areas that will be covered:
- what HR teams need to do in order to ensure a smooth journey out of lockdown into ‘the new normal’
- communicating your post-lockdown plans
- future workplace issues relating to increasing agile working
- health & safety – how to achieve social distancing for staff and customers
- what new processes and procedures will you need to put in place in order to comply with guidelines
We will be joined by Osborne Clarke specialist from across our network including Spain, Italy, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, France and the UK. Each country is at a slightly different stage of the crisis and this webinar is a great opportunity to learn lessons from those that are ahead and to hear about experience and case studies.