Join Osborne Clarke’s Employment law team to discuss the key issues for recruitment, staffing companies, consultancies, and other Workforce Solutions companies in managing their own employees as we move past the initial lockdown period and the Government’s coronavirus job retention scheme (CJRS) phases out. We will address key issues emerging for employers and our top tips in considering the following options:
- returning employees to the workplace after furlough or working remotely;
- remote working for the longer term – protecting your business and goodwill;
- ending furlough or moving to flexible furlough;
- reducing workforce through redundancies and other cost cutting measures; and
- initial thoughts on how this will all interplay with the chancellor’s new “Plan for Jobs”.