Arbitration may be part of ‘business as usual’ or a once-in-a-lifetime experience within the life of any company operating cross-border. Either way, it is vital to have the right advice to ensure that arbitration is an effective means to solve international disputes.
With that in mind, Osborne Clarke is pleased to invite you to a seminar & round table event focusing on international arbitration.
The event will be held in English.
Attendance is of course free of charge but registration is necessary given the limited number of spaces available. If you are interested in attending or would like more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event has been accredited for CPE purposes by the Milan Bar Association.
When and where?
- Date: Friday, 7 February 2020
- Time: 14:45 – 18:15
- Venue: NH Collection Milano President, Largo Augusto 10, 20122 Milan
- 14:45 – Registration
- 15:00 – Introduction – International Arbitration practice: the status quo and future challenges (Federico Banti, Head of Disputes, OC Italy)
- 15:20 – Running International Arbitration Proceedings efficiently: insights and practical tips (Greg Fullelove, Head of International Arbitration, OC UK)
- 16:00 – Russian case studies and international enforcement of arbitral awards (in Russia, China, India and the Middle East) (Artem Doudko, Head of Russia & CIS Disputes, OC UK)
- 16:25 – Arbitration in the sports industry (Pierfilippo Capello, Sports law and disputes, OC Italy)
- 16:50 – Coffee break
- 17:15 – Round table: “International Arbitration: 2020 Vision” (Greg Fullelove, Artem Doudko, Luca Radicati di Brozolo – Vice President of the London Court of International Arbitration, Michele Sabatini – Arbitrator, Fabio Iudica – CAS Arbitrator, Antonio Briguglio – Full Professor of Civil Procedural Law at “Tor Vergata” University of Rome, Rinaldo Sali – Deputy General Director, Milan Chamber of Arbitration)
- 18:15 – Closing remarks